Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jonas Brothers Fucking Suck!



These asscraps are nominated for Best New Artist! Can you believe it? It's practically a tanda hari kiamat.

And I have to say.... they look sooooooo gaayyyy!!! And incestuous!

Ok, but my main point is: They are talentless! I watched them when I was watching Jimmy Kimmel and they look like those performers at a school concert. Previously, I was kinda OK with them being nominated over fucking Miley Cyrus, but then I realized... What about those up and coming new artists that weren't nominated?

Nominated:
Adele
Duffy
Lady Antebellum
Jazmine Sullivan
The Fucking Jonas Brothers

Apparently Lady Antebellum is a country group. The rest are OK, except for the Fucking Jonas Brothers. I'm honestly hoping Jazmine Sullivan wins it!

So let's count how many artists deserve to be nominated over the Fucking Jonas Brothers:

1. Lady GaGa
2. Leona Lewis
3. Jordin Sparks
4. Sarah Bareilles
5. Katy Perry
6. Estelle
7. M.I.A.
8. Keri Hilson
9. Solange Knowles

and last but not least...

10. The Ting Tings!!!!!!

If they win, the Grammys will lose all of its credibility.