Friday, January 30, 2009

Annyong!

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT IS FUCKING FUNNY!!!!!!

I have to say, what I really love about Arrested Development is that you can tell the writers took a lot of time and effort to write an episode an make a plotline.

Anyway, totally fucked up my Mobio test lah! The questions were so specific. I had to resort to... maybe... doing some unethical stuff. If it's her fault, I am so gonna slap that bitch of a cunt! I'm really starting to hate Mobio. Everything except for the Notes On A Scandal part.

I really honestly hope you don't grow up to be a slut like your grandma and your aunt.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!! But this is serious.

Ok blah!

Watched Changeling. It's sooooo gooood!!!!! I wanna watch it again! OMG I didn't know Angelina Jolie was such a great actress! I thought she was kinda meh in Girl, Interrupted. Thank God she wasn't nominated for Best Actress for A Mighty Heart, because she sucked in it. But holy crap! The part where she was in the prison at the end of the movie was soooo good! If I had a penny for everytime Angelina Jolie said, "That's not my son" or "I want my son back!", I'd be a millionaire. And I cannot believe critics slammed the movie because it was supposedly too long. WTF it was long because they practically had two stories that were interlinked! Go slam High School Musical or Twilight.

20 February. Crap.